FieldDirect™ Venting System
Benefits of FieldDirect™ Venting System
- No adverse reactions to direct wind loads up to 50mph.
- Burner efficiency actually improves under direct wind load.
- Decreased chance of exhaust gases recirculating into the structure.
- Virtually impossible for snow to block the air intake.
- Stainless 316 construction.
- Inner pipe is angled to drain condensation outside.
- Stainless, seam welded inner pipe reduces potential of corrosion and leakage.
- Exhaust angle reduces migration.
- Nozzle configuration accelerates combustion gases away from the structure.
How FieldDirect Venting System Works
Allows combustion air to enter from the top of the unit. |
Combustion gases are accelerated at the nozzle and exit the structure at an optimal angle.
Installation Advantages of FieldDirect Venting System
• Installs with one hole through the wall.
• Zero clearence to combustibles.
• Seamless inner pipe, heavy-duty clamps, and sealent prevent leakage of vent gases.
• Combustion Air Tee can be rotated within 180 degrees.