PV Power VentersIndoor Mounted Power Venters for Oil & Gas
Designed for standard vent pipe and Class B type double-wall (B-Vent) connection. Provides proper clearance between flue gas stream and wall combustibles. Available in 3" through 8" sizes.
MG-1 Series Draft Control
Required for 80+ draft induced system applications. Available in 4" through 9" sizes.
CK-20FV/FG Water Heater Control
This kit allows you to co-vent a residential water heater with a furnace or boiler. Provides all system control components required to utilize the Field Power Venter with natural gas or LP gas millivolt water heater, including safety interlock controls.
How PV Series Venters Work1. Thermostat or aquastat calls for heat and starts the Power Venter.
2. The Pressure Switch senses sufficient air flow and allows burner(s) to start.
3. The Power Venter draws combustion air through the system and forces gases outside through an external Vent Hood.
4. Draft Hood or Barometric Draft Control between the appliance(s) and the Power Venter maintains consistent air flow.
5. After the thermostat is satisfied, the burner shuts down and the Post Purge Control clears the venting system of combustion gases.
6. The Power Venter shuts down.