How FieldDirect Venting System Works
Allows combustion air to enter from the top of the unit.
Combustion gases are accelerated at the nozzle and exit the structure at an optimal angle.
Installation Advantages of FieldDirect Venting System
- Installs with one hole through the wall.
- Zero clearance to combustibles.
- Seamless inner pipe, heavy-duty clamps, and sealent prevent leakage of vent gases.
- Combustion Air Tee can be rotated within 180 degrees.
Benefits of FieldDirect™ Venting System
- No adverse reactions to direct wind loads up to 50mph.
- Burner efficiency actually improves under direct wind load.
- Decreased chance of exhaust gases recirculating into the structure.
- Virtually impossible for snow to block the air intake.
- Stainless 316 construction.
- Inner pipe is angled to drain condensation outside
- Stainless, seam welded inner pipe reduces potential of corrosion and leakage.
- Exhaust angle reduces migration.
- Nozzle configuration accelerates combustion gases away from the structure.