The Healthy Home System®
The only whole house air purifier system that addresses all three top allergy triggers
The Healthy Home System is the only system that addresses all top 3 allergy triggers and gives your customers the solution they want while adding to the bottom line of your business. The Healthy Home System is totally customizable and is compatible with virtually any forced-air HVAC system. The basic Healthy Home System includes 4 components:
• State-of-the-art MERV 8, 11 or 13 Media Air Cleaners featuring, space-saving FlexFilter® replacement filters.
• The ultimate in germicidal protection and coil irradiation with UV-Aire® or FlexMountUV® whole-house air purifiers.
• Odor and VOC gases control in the patented PRO-Cell™ Healthy Home System Duo & Trio whole-house air purifiers.
• HHSC+ control intelligently manages the central fan to ensure clean, pure, fresh air year-round.
Ask us about our Contractor Tool Kit.
8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m EST
- Healthy Home System & Air Quality Survey Homeowner Brochure
- Duo Whole House Air Purifier & Air Quality Survey Homeowner Brochure
- Trio 3-Stage Whole House Air Purifer Homeowner Brochure
- Healthy Home System Air Treatment Guide
- Healthy Home System Control (HHSC+) Sales Sheet
- Whole House Air Purification Brochure
“The Duo-14 was very easy to install. It took about 20 minutes, give or take 5 minutes. What sparked my interest was not only the ease of installation, but the ease of bulb replacement. I have had one prior and it did keep smells down and kept my coil cleaner. I am sure this will do just the same or better.” — All Seasons Heating & A/C Inc., VA
“Very easy to install, less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Customer’s sinus issues cleared up overnight.” – RJD Heating, MI
“I am familiar with the technology that the Duo-2000 is using and I am very excited to experience the product’s performance. It was nice to feel the quality of the unit when I removed the unit from the package. The backer plate and cover are heavy gauge steel, (not a cheap plastic cover which is all too common these days). The installation was very simple, and took no time at all.” — Efficient Energy Enterprises Inc., MI
“The installation was very easy. It took about an hour or so to complete everything. My wife has asthma and also a bad cough for close to a month now and she has already started to notice an improvement in her breathing in the last week.” — P G Heating & Cooling, MI