With tighter building construction in recent years, the quality of indoor air has declined dramatically.
The air circulating in the ductwork of the average home or office can be concentrated with contaminants including molds, bacteria, viruses, and dust mites. We fill our lungs up to 20,000 times each day. Over time, these contaminants can cause inflammation of the mucous membranes, upper respiratory problems, asthmatic conditions, headaches, and flu-like symptoms.
Filtering systems offer little or no help because these airborne contaminants either pass through the filter or simply collect on the filter medium, creating a breeding ground. Now, with the UV-Aire® Air Purifying System, a solution is available to directly address the problems associated with poor indoor air quality. Our UV-Aire models that help keep the air fresh, clean and pure. All three models contain UVC germicidal light to zap airborne mold, dust mites, bacteria, and viruses. Each contains a high efficiency filter to trap dust, pollen, and pet dander and a charcoal filter to stop odors.
The UV-Aire portables are recommended for anyone with allergies, a respiratory illness, or a compromised immune system.
The UV-500C provides concentrated UV power in bedrooms, living rooms, and offices… where it’s needed most. Each portable model utilizes a high efficiency fan with multi-speed control to circulate and treat indoor air. The UV-500C is recommended for rooms up to 500 square feet. Enhance your UV protection by combining the concentrated power of the UV-Aire portable units with one of the Field UV-Aire in-duct models. The combined use of portable and in-duct models is an extremely effective whole house solution.
1. Built-in handles
2. 10"x10" high-efficiency/carbon filter
3. UVC germicidal lamp
4. 3 speed fan control
5. Visible lamp and filter condition alerts
6. Heavy-duty fan
7. Rubber feet. 12" x 12" footprint.
|Model||Sizing (sq. ft.)||Voltage||Lamp Wattage||Lamp Intensity (μW/cm² @ 1m)||Dimensions (inches)||Lamp Life Efficiency|
|UV-500C||500||120||10||24||15 H x 12 W x 13 D||1 year|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mercury, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.