ERV Ventilation Solutions
Energy efficiency has, understandably, become a priority for both builders and homeowners, influencing element-resistant, impermeable construction. As homes become more airtight, proper ventilation becomes a necessity, otherwise the air quality suffers, resulting in stale air. In many areas of the country, code drives ventilation requirements. ERV ventilation solutions offer balance, humidity control and comfort.
Enhancing indoor air quality and minimizing heating costs, both heat recovery ventilators (HRVs) and energy recovery ventilators (ERVs) utilize fans to maintain balanced airflow in a space, while exhausting and recovering energy from stale indoor air.
Did you know that nearly 90% of the energy used to cool a home is required to remove humidity?
While similar to HRVs, ERVs also remove humidity from the air before it is brought into the home – greatly reducing cooling costs.
ERV ventilation solutions are balanced, energy recovery ventilation systems, boasting the lowest operating cost of ventilation options.
Ruggedly engineered with a patented aluminum core and unique dual-stream airflow design, Field Controls’ ERVs:
- Keeps outgoing stale air separate from incoming fresh air
- Remove humidity from the air before it is routed inside
- Efficiently transfer heat from outgoing stale air to incoming fresh air
- Completely rejuvenate the air throughout an entire home up to eight times a day
- Let you enjoy an energy efficient home without breathing harmful indoor fumes from paint, plastics, carpets, adhesives, and household products, or lingering pet odors or moisture that causes mold
- Feature an SPM™ Attachment System that enables “Single Person Mounting”, and our revolutionary ISF™ 5″ Oval Collar System with integrated balancing taps that allows you to manipulate duct within your reach and then insert by sliding it in place, offering fast easy installation and balancing
Typically recommended where moderating between humidity extremes is a year-round concern, Field Controls’ ERVs are designed for hot, humid, southern climates, channeling heat from inside the home, then conveying it to incoming fresh air from outside, improving comfort while managing humidity levels to prevent excess dryness in the cold season and reduce the demands on air-conditioning systems in warmer seasons.
- FC80ERV ERV System Submittal Sheet
- FC150ERV ERV System Submittal Sheet
- FC200ERV ERV System Submittal Sheet
The Air Movement Innovators
Innovators in air quality control, thousands of HVAC contractors across the U.S. specify Field Controls’ systems for their residential and commercial building owner customers. Focused on the movement of air inside the home with a goal to improve indoor environments, we help you create better air, for better living.
Ensuring energy efficiency and optimal air quality effectiveness, our ERV lineup:
- Includes six models that range from 40 cfm to 250 cfm, with four models that feature the DuoTrol™ balancing system for light commercial applications
- Boasts high performance motors that range from 550 to 1,200 cfm
- Meets or exceed ventilation standard ASHRAE 62.2
- Reduces energy consumption
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Is easy to install