Healthy Home System Duo Induct Air Purifier Freshair
Protect your HVAC system, home and family with an ozone free Duo Air Purifier System, which features PROCell™ photocatalytic oxidation and AirFresh™ carbon odor absorption technologies.
Field Controls’ Duo air purifier systems are proven IAQ solutions that are ozone free, have 6 patents, are compact and easy to install. The Duo combines PRO-CELL and AirFresh technologies for optimal whole house air purification by neutralizing airborne pathogens, deconstructing volatile organic compounds, and reducing odors in any home. It works like an air sanitizer.
Features of the AC Air Purifier:
- PRO-Cell™ is an exclusive Photo-Reactive Oxidation process that transforms the odors and volatile organic
compounds (VOCs) into harmless, odorless water vapor and carbon dioxide.
- AirFresh™ Carbon Odor Absorption uses activated carbon technology to trap VOCs and reduce odors.
- Powerful UVC germicidal light eliminates airborne bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi. The UV lamp is working when the blue tube lights up.
- Twist-n-Lock™ safety switch turns the unit off when replacing the lamp. (UV16 ballast head models)
- Available in 24V and 120V models
- For systems 1.5 to 5.0 tons
- 2 year lamp life efficiency
Homeowner Benefits of the AC Air Purifier
- Purifies Indoor Air
- Removes 80% of VOCs
- Eliminates 93.6% of germs
- Neutralizes 88% of odors
- Increases Efficiency & Reduces AC costs
- Keeps A-coil free of fungi, mold & toxic organics
- Allows AC to run more efficiently
- Greatly reduces maintenance costs
Contractor Benefits of the AC Air Purifier
- Fast & Simple to install
- No additional parts required
- 5 models: Three 24v and two 120v
- Twist-n-Lock built-in safety switch (UV16 ballast head models)
- Easy lamp replacement
- Compatible with galvanized duct work and duct board systems
- Part of the Healthy Home System
HEALTHY HOME DUO Model PRO-Cell™
Surface Area (sq. in.)
Duo-2000 3,500 1.5 to 5.0 120/230 50 Duo-11/24V 2,200 1.5 to 3.0 24 15 Duo-14/24V 2,600 1.5 to 5.0 24 17 Duo-16/24V 3,110 1.5 to 5.0 24 30 Duo-16/120V 3,110 1.5 to 5.0 120 30 Model Static Pressure
Dimensions (inches) Weight (lbs.) Lamp Life Efficiency Duo-2000 .02 in WC @ 2,000 cfm 6 1⁄2H x 7 5⁄8W x 1 7⁄8D, 17 3⁄4 (In Duct) 5 2 years Duo-11/24V .015 in WC @ 1,200 cfm 6 1⁄2H x 6 1⁄2W x 3 3⁄4D, 11 (In Duct) 5 2 years Duo-14/24V .017 in WC @ 2,000 cfm 6 1⁄2H x 6 1⁄2W x 3 3⁄4D, 13 (In Duct) 5 2 years Duo-16/24V .02 in WC @ 2,000 cfm 15 5 2 years Duo-16/120V .02 in WC @ 2,000 cfm 15 5 2 years
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mercury, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Healthy Home System Duo Air Purifers Homeowner Brochure
- Healthy Home System Duo Air Quality Survey Homeowner Brochure
Add an HHSC+ for Ventilation and IAQ Control
The Healthy Home System™ Control intelligently manages the central fan to maximize the benefits of the Healthy Home System. It’s the easiest, most cost-effective way to ensure the air in your home is FRESH, CLEAN, and PURE™… even when not heating or cooling.
“Very easy to install, less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Customer’s sinus issues cleared up overnight.” – RJD Heating, MI
Field Report: How effective is UV for air purification?
Ultraviolet light has proven effective in sterilizing medical equipment, purifying water and
processing food. Three separate tests examine UV’s effect on indoor air quality.
“The Duo-14 was very easy to install. It took about 20 minutes, give or take 5 minutes. What sparked my interest was not only the ease of installation, but the ease of bulb replacement. I have had one prior and it did keep smells down and kept my coil cleaner. I am sure this will do just the same or better.” — All Seasons Heating & A/C Inc., VA
“I am familiar with the technology that the Duo-2000 is using and I am very excited to experience the product’s performance. It was nice to feel the quality of the unit when I removed the unit from the package. The backer plate and cover are heavy gauge steel, (not a cheap plastic cover which is all too common these days). The installation was very simple, and took no time at all.” — Efficient Energy Enterprises Inc., MI
“The installation was very easy. It took about an hour or so to complete everything. My wife has asthma and also a bad cough for close to a month now and she has already started to notice an improvement in her breathing in the last week.” — P G Heating & Cooling, MI