Grow Your HVAC Business
The Healthy Home System Contractor Program is a partnership between Field Controls and HVAC Contractors. The Field Controls Healthy Home System features a line of in-duct indoor air quality solutions that address the home as a complete system. The Healthy Home System features the solutions your customers are looking for to breathe better air. Plus Field Controls will incentivize the HVAC Contractor with a factory rebate for purchases of Healthy Home System contractor program products. The contractor program provides an opportunity for HVAC contractors to grow their business within the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) market.
Why Join the Healthy Home System Contractor Program?
- Increased Earning Potential: UV light and in-duct air treatment products have a growing demand. Offering IAQ solutions provides an opportunity to increase your earnings on every service call or installation.
- Easy to Install: Healthy Home System air treatment products can be installed in as little as 15 minutes and are compatible with almost any new or existing HVAC system.
- Rebate: Bi-annual rebate paid on the contractor’s net Healthy Home System distributor invoices of Healthy Home System program products.
- Lead Generation Tools: Company is highlighted on the Find a Dealer section of the website. Contractors will also receive the tools needed to drive indoor air quality leads to their company website.
- Contractor Toolbox: The toolbox equips the HVAC contractor with the materials needed to successfully add indoor air quality solutions to their services.
- Product and Sales Training: Our team of experts will train HVAC contractors on the product’s technology, installation, and how to offer them to your customers.
Use the profit calculator to estimate your increased earning potential.
Contractor Program Products
TRIO In-Duct Air Purifier
The TRIO 3-in-1 offers 3 stages of air purification. The product features a MERV 13 filter, high-intensity UV-C technology, and PRO-cell technology. The TRIO improves indoor air quality by reducing allergens, VOCs, and airborne germs within the home.
Learn more about the TRIO 3-in-1 whole house air purifier
DUO In-Duct Air Purifier
The DUO is an ozone-free indoor air quality solution. The DUO uses Field Control’s patented PRO-Cell technology and high-intensity UV-C for optimal whole house air purification. The DUO improves indoor air quality by reducing airborne pathogens, volatile organic compounds, and odors in any home.
Induct UV Aire Purifier
The UV Aire induct purifier is designed to emit high-intensity UV-C and reduce airborne viruses and microorganisms as they pass through a heating or air conditioning system. The UV Aire purifier is compatible with any existing HVAC system and can also keep A-Coils clean and improve the system’s efficiency.
Learn more about the UV Aire
FlexMountUV lamp air purifiers take up half the space of traditional UV units. The FlexMountUV uses high-intensity UV light to reduce bacteria, mold, and spores. This also helps keep the a-coils clean and organic material so the HVAC equipment runs more efficiently.
Learn more about the Flexmount UV induct air purifier
What Homeowners Are Saying
We spend approximately 90% of our time indoors. Your customers have a growing awareness of how important indoor air quality is to their health and want to address the presence of particulates, germs, allergens, and toxic gases in their homes. The problem is most people don’t know what their exact indoor air quality issues are or how to address them. Homeowners are now turning to HVAC professionals to help diagnose their indoor air quality problems and provide solutions.
What Contractors Are Saying
“The installation was very easy. It took about an hour or so to complete everything. My wife has asthma and also a bad cough for close to a month now and she has already started to notice an improvement in her breathing in the last week.” — P G Heating & Cooling, MI
“I am familiar with the technology that the Duo-2000 is using and I am very excited to experience the product’s performance. It was nice to feel the quality of the unit when I removed the unit from the package. The backer plate and cover are heavy gauge steel, (not a cheap plastic cover which is all too common these days). The installation was very simple, and took no time at all.” — Efficient Energy Enterprises Inc., MI
“Very easy to install, less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Customer’s sinus issues cleared up overnight.” – RJD Heating, MI
“The Duo-14 was very easy to install. It took about 20 minutes, give or take 5 minutes. What sparked my interest was not only the ease of installation, but the ease of bulb replacement. I have had one prior and it did keep smells down and kept my coil cleaner. I am sure this will do just the same or better.” — All Seasons Heating & A/C Inc., VA
Want to learn more about how to add the Healthy Home System to your business?
Contact us at the number below or submit the form and we will contact you shortly.