Highlights of the UV-12FM and UV-14.5FM FlexMount UV Coil and Air Cleaner
- MOUNTING: Patented 180° articulating arm
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installs fast with mounting magnet or snap-off mounting plate option
- UVC LAMP: One high-efficiency lamp that reduce airborne particles
Accessories/Parts: Replacement Lamp
Features of the UV-12FM and UV-14.5FM FlexMountUV AC Coil Cleaner and Air Purifier
Breathe pure air while reducing AC maintenance costs and increasing AC efficiency. FlexMountUV single UV lamp UV coil and air cleaners take up half the space of traditional UV units, yet FlexMountUV delivers powerful UV light that reduces bacteria, mold and spores. Not only does FlexMountUV induct uv coil and air cleaner make indoor air pure, single UVC lamp FlexMountUV air purification systems help keep the AC A-coil clean of mold and organic material so the HVAC equipment runs more efficiently, reducing AC running and maintenance costs. The FlexMountUV AC coil cleaners will irradiate UVC ultraviolet light onto the AC-Coil maintaining a clean environment significantly reducing toxic organics and bioaerosols in the home. The cooling system will operate more efficiently and save money by avoiding unwanted maintenance costs.
The UV lamp is working when the blue tube lights up.
The FlexMountUV is available in 12” and 14.5” single lamp models as well as 13” and 17” dual lamp models. The UVC lamp fixture is designed with a UVC blue tube lamp to easily adjust to any angle for optimum placement inside the AC-Coil box plenum. It comes with an adjustable deflector shield to focus the UV energy for maximum benefit and protect wiring.
FlexMountUV In-Duct Purifiers can be installed inside the AC-Coil box plenum, over the coil or below the coil with our secure mount heavy-duty magnet or FlexMountUV air purifier can be installed by inserting it into the AC-Coil plenum box with the snap-off mounting plate and zip screws. The patented articulating arm allows for a full 180º rotation to target the UVC energy for precision AC-Coil irradiation.
Specifications of the UV-12FM and UV-14.5FM
|MODEL||LAMP CONFIGURATION||LAMP LENGTH (INCHES)||VOLTAGE||LAMP WATTAGE||LAMP INTENSITY ΜW/CM²@1M||SIZING (TONS)||LAMP LIFE EFFICIENCY|
|UV-13FM||Twin tube||12.6||24||24||65||1.5 to 3.0||2 year|
|UV-17FM||Twin tube||16.3||24||36||110||1.5 to 5.0||2 year|
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON FLEXMOUNTUV
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504
Healthy Home System Partner Program
Grow Your HVAC Business and Provide Customers With Better Air
The Contractor Program is a partnership between Field Controls and HVAC Contractors. The Healthy Home System features the solutions your customers are looking for to breathe better air. Field Controls will incentivize the HVAC Contractor with a factory rebate for purchases of Healthy Home System products. The contractor program provides an opportunity for HVAC contractors to grow their business within the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) market.
- Increased Earning Potential: Offering Healthy Home System solutions on every service call or job will increase your earning potential.
- Easy to Install: Healthy Home System products can be installed in any HVAC system in approximately 15 minutes.
- Rebates: Earn rebates on all Healthy Home System Program products
- Contractor Toolbox: HVAC contractors in the program have access to virtual toolbox with training materials, manuals, and resources at their fingertips.
- Training: Receive installation, product, and sales training for your whole team.