Highlights of the FlexMountUV Twin Lamp AC Coil Cleaner and Air Purifier
- MOUNTING: Patented 180° articulating arm
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installs fast with mounting magnet or snap-off mounting plate option
- UVC LAMP: Two high-efficiency lamp that reduce airborne particles
Features of the FlexmountUV Ac Coil Cleaner and Air Purifier
Breathe pure air while reducing AC maintenance costs and increasing AC efficiency. FlexMountUV AC coil cleaner and air purifier take up half the space of traditional UV units, yet they deliver powerful UV light that irradiates bacteria, mold and spores. Not only do they make indoor air pure, FlexMountUV AC coil cleaner systems help keep the AC A-coil clean of mold and organic material so it runs more efficiently, reducing AC running and maintenance costs. Four models to fit any need. The UV lamp is working when the blue tube lights up.
There are different size units available, depending on the tonnage of your HVAC system. See chart below for determining the needs of your home. The FlexMountUV™ system is provided with a unique patent-pending, magnetically-attached Mounting Bracket Assembly. The mounting bracket assembly may be rotated and/or extended relative to the mounting surface, to provide maximum flexibility in mounting positions and configurations.
UVC light inhibits the growth and reproduction of germs and bacteria that circulate through a homes’ heating and air conditioning system. The treatment is a safe, silent, and proven way to make your home a healthier place to live.
FlexMountUV In-Duct Purifiers can be installed inside the AC-Coil box plenum, over the coil or below the coil with our secure mount heavy-duty magnet or the FlexMountUV lamp can be installed by inserting it into the AC-Coil plenum box with the snap-off zip screw mounting plate. The patented articulating arm allows for a full 180º rotation to target the UVC energy for precision AC-Coil irradiation.
FlexMountUV products offer flexibility and fast installation.
Specification of the FlexmountUV AC Coil Cleaner and Air Purifier
|MODEL||LAMP CONFIGURATION||LAMP LENGTH (INCHES)||VOLTAGE||LAMP WATTAGE||LAMP INTENSITY ΜW/CM²@1M||SIZING (TONS)||LAMP LIFE EFFICIENCY|
|UV-13FM||Twin tube||12.6||24||24||65||1.5 to 3.0||2 year|
|UV-17FM||Twin tube||16.3||24||36||110||1.5 to 5.0||2 year|
Download Resources on the FlexmountUV Ac Coil Cleaner and Air Purifier
Contact us For Additional Information on FlexmountUV
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504
Healthy Home System Partner Program
Grow Your HVAC Business and Provide Customers With Better Air
The Contractor Program is a partnership between Field Controls and HVAC Contractors. The Healthy Home System features the solutions your customers are looking for to breathe better air. Field Controls will incentivize the HVAC Contractor with a factory rebate for purchases of Healthy Home System products. The contractor program provides an opportunity for HVAC contractors to grow their business within the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) market.
- Increased Earning Potential: Offering Healthy Home System solutions on every service call or job will increase your earning potential.
- Easy to Install: Healthy Home System products can be installed in any HVAC system in approximately 15 minutes.
- Rebates: Earn rebates on all Healthy Home System Program products
- Contractor Toolbox: HVAC contractors in the program have access to virtual toolbox with training materials, manuals, and resources at their fingertips.
- Training: Receive installation, product, and sales training for your whole team.