Highlights of the DUO-16 PCO Air Purifier
- AIRFRESH™ CARBON ODOR ADSORPTION: Traps VOCs and reduce odors
- UVC LAMP: One high-efficiency 16-inch UVC lamp that reduce airborne particles
- PRO-CELL TECHNOLOGY: Transforms odors and VOCs into harmless, odorless water vapor and carbon dioxide.
Features of the Duo-16/24V and Duo-16/120V PCO Air Purifiers
Duo-16/24V and Duo-16/120V are our most popular whole house air purifier systems. Like all Duo air purifiers, the Duo-16/24V and Duo-16/120V are proven IAQ solutions that are ozone free, have 6 patents, are compact and easy to install. These induct air purifiers combines PRO-Cell and AirFresh technologies for optimal whole house air purification by reducing airborne pathogens, deconstructing volatile organic compounds, and reducing odors and VOCs in any home. Powerful UVC light reduces airborne bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi. Duo induct air purifiers work like an air sanitizer reducing 93.6% of airborne germs in 2 hours and neutralizing 88% odors and VOCs in 2 hours.
Duo air purifying systems do no produce harmless ozone. Learn what the Center for Disease Control says about ozone.
Duo-16/24V and Duo-16/120V UV induct air purifier models are designed for easy installation in all HVAC duct systems.
When mounted near the AC-coil, Duo whole house air purifiers keep the AC-coil free of fungi, mold and other toxic organics. Why keep the AC coil clean? These air purifiers keep the AC coil clean allowing the HVAC system to run more efficiently, while reducing maintenance costs and energy usage.
All Duo whole home air purifiers feature our exclusive Twist-n-Lock safety switch that turns the unit off when replacing the lamp. You know the UV lamp is working when you see the blue tube glowing through the viewport. The Duo-16/24V whole house air purifier requires wiring of 24 Volt ballast assembly. The Duo-16/120V whole house air purifier can be plugged into any household electrical outlet.
Replacement Parts: 16″ Replacement UV lamp (Field Controls part number: 46511200)
The DUO Whole House Air Purifiers should be installed by a licensed contractor. Find a contractor in your area.
Specifications of the DUO-16
|Model||Part Number||Sizing (tons)||Voltage||Lamp Intensity||Bacterial Germicidal Reduction||Toxic Gas Reduction (VOCs)||Pressure Drop (in WC)|
|DUO-16/120V||46648804||1.5 to 5.0||120||62||7,874||21,948||99%||99.3%||.02|
|DUO-16/24V||46648803||1.5 to 5.0||24||30||62||7,874||21,948||99%||99.3%||.02|
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504
Healthy Home System Partner Program
Grow Your HVAC Business and Provide Customers With Better Air
The Contractor Program is a partnership between Field Controls, HVAC Contractors, and Distributors. The Healthy Home System features the solutions your customers are looking for to breathe better air. Field Controls will incentivize the HVAC Contractor with a factory rebate for purchases of Healthy Home System products. The contractor program provides an opportunity for HVAC contractors to grow their business within the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) market.
- Increased Earning Potential: Offering Healthy Home System solutions on every service call or job will increase your earning potential.
- Easy to Install: Healthy Home System products can be installed in any HVAC system in approximately 15 minutes.
- Rebates: Earn rebates on all Healthy Home System Program products
- Contractor Toolbox: HVAC contractors in the program have access to virtual toolbox with training materials, manuals, and resources at their fingertips.
- Training: Receive installation, product, and sales training for your whole team.