Indoor Air Quality for Commercial Applications
Packaged and Custom Solutions
Field Controls commercial air quality systems incorporate our patented PRO-Cell™ technology for VOC and microbial reduction. Our products are ideal for office buildings, hospitals, airports, casinos, medical clinics, restaurants, daycare facilities, and other IAQ commercial applications.
What is PRO-Cell?
PRO-Cell features a unique honeycomb aluminum substrate to increase surface area and the catalytic output exponentially while magnifying the effectiveness of the UVC light. PRO-Cell™ is maintenance-free and never needs replacing.
Each IAQ commercial application has special air quality needs and challenges. Field Controls offers a comprehensive solution that is scalable, customizable, and effective. Field Controls advanced PCO technology, PRO-Cell, combines high output UVC germicidal irradiation with state of the art photocatalytic oxidation process that reduces VOCs and odors. Field Controls IAQ Commercial Applications also combines high efficiency filtration for a complete indoor air quality solution for clean, pure, odor-free air and a healthier, people-friendly environment.
What are examples of VOCs?
- Acetone: Found in nail polish remover, furniture polish and wallpaper
- Benzene: Found in paint, glue, carpeting and emissions from gasoline combustion
- Butanal: Found in emissions from barbecues, burning candles, stoves and cigarettes
- Carbon Disulfide: Found in chlorinated tap water
- Dichlorobenzene: Found in mothballs and deodorizers
- Ethanol: Found in glass cleaners, dishwasher detergents and laundry detergents
- Formaldehyde: Found in floor lacquers and certain molded plastics
- Terpenes: Found in fragrant products such as soap or laundry detergents
- Toluene: Found in paint
- Xylene: Found in traffic emissions and idling cars
PRO-Cell™ Testing Charts
“We like the Healthy Home System because it can be customized for any application, any budget.”
— John Williford, Comfortmaster Contractors