Highlights of SWG Oil Power Venter Kits
- SAFE: 100% negative pressure in the vent pipe for maximum safety
- SAVES TIME: No need to seal vent pipe joints, saving time and money
- LONGER VENT LENGTHS: Significantly longer vent lengths than positive pressure, direct vent system
- RECOMMENDED: The SWG power venter is recommended by major heating appliance manufacturer
Features of the SWG Oil Power Venter Kits
SWG Oil Power Venter Kits makes it easy to install models SWG-4OS, SWG-5OS, and SWG-6OS Power Venters. These SWG Power Venter kits include the SWG Power Venter and the correct Control Kit. The SWG must be sized to match the appliance or appliances’ input firing rate. Most firing rates are published in the manufacturer’s installation manual. The SWG must be installed with a CK Control Kit to ensure proper listing and safe, efficient venting. These kits make it wasy.
The SWG-4OS (4″ inlet), SWG-5OS (5″ inlet), and SWG-6OS (6″ inlet) Power Venters come packaged with a CK-63 Control Kit.
The SWG must be sized to match the appliance or appliances’ input firing rate. Most firing rates are published in the manufacturer’s installation manual. The SWG and ComboVent must be installed with a CK Control Kit to ensure proper listing and safe, efficient venting.
Patented SWG Power Venters are ETL and cETL listed for all LP gas, natural gas, or oil-fired heating equipment.
General SWG Power Venter kits Information
Designed for operation with fuel oil appliances.
1. The thermostat (wall thermostat or aquastat) calls for heat and energizes a relay which activates the power venter. After the venter motor has come up to speed, the pressure switch closes. This closes the circuit to the burner and allows the burner to fire.
2. After the heating requirement has been satisfied, the thermostat circuit will open and de-activate the burner and power venter circuit.
3. For venting systems equipped with a post purge device, the power venter operates for a period of time after the burner has shut off to purge remaining flue gases.
The SWG Oil Power Venter Kits should be installed by a licensed contractor. Find a contractor in your area.
Specifications of the SWG Oil Power Venter Kits
|Oil Fired System Stainless Vent Kits|
|SWG-40S||46418001||120V Oil-Fired Appliance up to 1.10 gph||
|SWG-50S||46418002||120V Oil-Fired Appliance up to 1.85 gph|
|SWG-60S||46418003||120V Oil-Fired Appliance up to 2.65 gph|
ETL and cETL listed for oil fired heating equipment
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON SWG Oil Power Venter Kits
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504