Highlights of the UV-16/24 Induct UV Air Purifier
- CONVENIENT: Easy lamp replacement
- MOUNTING: Ballast mounted in the power head. Eliminates need for mounting and wiring of the ballast to the UV bulb
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Installs easily
- UVC LAMPS: One high-efficiency 16-inch UVC lamp that reduces airborne particle
Features of the UV-16/24 UV Induct Air Purifier
The UV-Aire UV-16 / 24V unit is a commercial induct air purifier for the home is designed to emit powerful UVC band light rays to reduce airborne microorganisms as they pass through a heating or air conditioning system. It is installed in the main supply or return duct and operates continuously to automatically purify the air in the home 24 hours a day.
The UV-16/24V lamp UV whole house air purifier requires wiring of 24 Volt ballast assembly.
While Field Controls UV air purifiers reduce airborne germs, they can also keep A-Coils clean. A-Coils are in moist, dark places, the perfect breeding ground for mold and toxic biofilm that releases germs into the air each time the system cycles. When a UV lamp is placed near the A-Coil it keeps the coil clean, allowing the AC system to run efficiently, which saves on energy costs, reduces maintenance, and extends the life of the equipment.
The UV-16 / 24V lamp neutralizes an organism’s DNA and makes it unable to replicate. As indoor air circulates through the duct system, it is consistently bathed in UV light as it passes through the treatment zone. Based on the design of the central air system, each molecule of air will pass over the lamp 75-150 times a day. Independent lab tests indicate that Field Controls UVs have a significant and cumulative effect on the concentration of airborne germs in the home. In an independent test, Field Controls UV reduced the test bacteria by 90 percent with a single airflow pass at typical airflow rates. This efficiency will not be the same for all bacteria and molds since each organism requires different exposure times at the same UV output energy level.
Ask your local contractor to install a commercial induct air purifier in your home for the freshest and cleanest air possible.
Accessories/Parts: Replacement Lamp
Specifications of the UV-16/24
|Model||Part Number||Sizing (tons)||Voltage||Minimum Duct Width (inches)||Lamp Intensity|
|UV-16/24||46510801||1.5 to 5.0||24||16||62||7,874||21,948|
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504
Healthy Home System Partner Program
Grow Your HVAC Business and Provide Customers With Better Air
The Contractor Program is a partnership between Field Controls, HVAC Contractors, and Distributors. The Healthy Home System features the solutions your customers are looking for to breathe better air. Field Controls will incentivize the HVAC Contractor with a factory rebate for purchases of Healthy Home System products. The contractor program provides an opportunity for HVAC contractors to grow their business within the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) market.
- Increased Earning Potential: Offering Healthy Home System solutions on every service call or job will increase your earning potential.
- Easy to Install: Healthy Home System products can be installed in any HVAC system in approximately 15 minutes.
- Rebates: Earn rebates on all Healthy Home System Program products
- Contractor Toolbox: HVAC contractors in the program have access to virtual toolbox with training materials, manuals, and resources at their fingertips.
- Training: Receive installation, product, and sales training for your whole team.