Highlights of the UV-12 Induct UV Light Air Purifier
- CONVENIENT: Hinged cover for easy accessibility
- MOUNTING: Patented angle bracket and duct board mounting kit
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Installs easily and plugs into a standard 120v outlet
- UVC LAMP: One high-efficiency 12-inch UVC lamp that reduce airborne particles
Accessories/Parts: Replacement Lamps
Features of the UV-12 Whole House Air Purifier
The effectiveness of an induct UVC light air purifier in reducing bacteria is directly related to the microorganism’s exposure time. Indoor air in a typical residential forced-air HVAC system will be recirculated 40-75 times a day. With a UV lamp purifier mounted in the HVAC duct, cumulative exposure can be very effective in controlling indoor bacteria and other airborne contaminants. When mounted over AC coil, the UV-12 can keep the AC coil clean of mold by irradiating biofilm. The UV lamp is working when the blue tube lights up.
UV-Aire whole house induct UV light air purifier feature a powerful, energy efficient UVC lamp that purifies the air by reducing harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi. The UV-Aire air purifier will have everyone in your family breathing easier. It’s a proven and effective way to keep the air in your home clean, pure, and fresh. The UV-Aire air purifier will maintain the cleanliness and efficiency of the HVAC system while dramatically improving the air you breathe.
The UV-12 induct UV air purifier features a high intensity UV lamp to maximize effectiveness up to 1,500 sq. ft. Includes angled mounting bracket, flat mount bracket, and duct board mounting bracket.
While Field Controls UVC air purifiers reduce airborne germs, they can also keep A-Coils clean. A-Coils are in moist, dark places, the perfect breeding ground for mold and toxic biofilm that releases germs into the air each time the system cycles. When a UV lamp is placed near the A-Coil it keeps the coil clean, allowing the AC system to run efficiently, which saves on energy costs, reduces maintenance, and extends the life of the equipment.
Specifications of the UV-12 Whole House Air Purifier
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON UV AIRE
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504
Grow Your HVAC Business and Provide Customers With Better Air
The Contractor Program is a partnership between Field Controls and HVAC Contractors. The Healthy Home System features the solutions your customers are looking for to breathe better air. Field Controls will incentivize the HVAC Contractor with a factory rebate for purchases of Healthy Home System products. The contractor program provides an opportunity for HVAC contractors to grow their business within the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) market.
- Increased Earning Potential: Offering Healthy Home System solutions on every service call or job will increase your earning potential.
- Easy to Install: Healthy Home System products can be installed in any HVAC system in approximately 15 minutes.
- Rebates: Earn rebates on all Healthy Home System products.
- Contractor Toolbox: HVAC contractors in the program have access to a virtual toolbox with training materials, manuals, and resources at their fingertips.
- Training: Receive installation, product, and sales training for your whole team.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mercury, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.