UV-AIRE UV-18 UV LIGHT INDUCT AIR PURIFIER & AIR SANITIZER
The UV-Aire Air Purifier & Air Sanitizer Continuously Neutralize Airborne Mold, Bacteria, and Flu Viruses
UV-C light inhibits the growth and reproduction of germs and bacteria that circulate through a home’s heating and air conditioning system. The treatment is a safe, silent, and proven way to make your home a healthier place to live.
The UV-18 lamp UV whole house air purifier and air sanitizer features a powerful lamp to maximize intensity and effectiveness up to 3000 sq. ft. UV-Aire Air Purifiers Continuously Neutralize Airborne Mold, Bacteria, and Flu Viruses as they circulate through the ductwork of the HVAC system. When positioned over the AC coil the UV-18 will keep the AC coil clean irradiating biofilm and mold on the coil.
While the Field Controls UV air purifier and air sanitizer reduces airborne germs, they can also keep A-Coils clean. A-Coils are in moist, dark places, the perfect breeding ground for mold and toxic biofilm that releases germs into the air each time the system cycles. When a UV lamp is placed near the A-Coil it keeps the coil clean, allowing the AC system to run efficiently, which saves on energy costs, reduces maintenance, and extends the life of the equipment.
The UV lamp neutralizes an organism’s DNA and makes it unable to replicate. As indoor air circulates through the duct system, it is consistently bathed in UV light as it passes through the treatment zone. Based on the design of the central air system, each molecule of air will pass over the lamp 75-150 times a day. Independent lab tests indicate that Field Controls UVs have a significant and cumulative effect on the concentration of airborne germs in the home. In an independent test, Field Controls UV reduced the test bacteria by 90 percent with a single airflow pass at typical airflow rates. This efficiency will not be the same for all bacteria and molds since each organism requires different exposure times at the same UV output energy level.
Accessories/Parts: Replacement Lamp
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mercury, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.