Highlights of the Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
- CERTIFIED: Field Controls ERV meets ventilation standard ASHRAE 62.2
- PERFORMANCE: Keeps the air in your home fresh and healthy.
- AIR FILTER: The ERV has a washable filter.
Features of the Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
The unique dual-stream airflow design of Field Controls’ Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) systems keeps outgoing stale air separate from incoming fresh air and completely rejuvenates the air throughout your entire home up to eight times a day. Nearly 90% of the energy used to cool a home is required to remove humidity. With an Energy Recovery Ventilation, humidity is removed from the air before it is brought into the home – greatly reducing cooling costs. The Field Controls Energy Recovery Ventilation uses membrane technology to transfer moisture and energy and our new, water-washable core is constructed with a non-cellulose material that will not deteriorate with moisture.
HRV systems are ideal for warm, humid climates.
Energy Recovery Ventilation systems are balanced ventilation systems and have the lowest operating cost of ventilation options. The purpose of an Energy Recovery Ventilation system is to deliver fresh air into your home. Our systems are designed for optimal ventilation, and quiet, dependable operation.
The Energy Recovery Ventilation system (ERV) is designed for the hot, humid southern climates. Either system can be used in the southwest and California, depending on local conditions.
The Energy Recovery Ventilators Enthalpy Core advanced heat and humidity exchanger is superior to existing paper based cores, and is manufactured from a durable polymer membrane that enables energy recovery systems to increase their total efficiency, operate in extreme climates, and ensure the cleanest air possible.
Energy Recovery Ventilators should be installed by a licensed contractor. Find a contractor in your area.
Specifications of the Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
|Model||Part Number||Dimensions (in.)||Airflow CFM||Effectiveness @ 32°F||Voltage||Amps||Hz||Watts|
|FC80ERV||60510005080||22 H x 19.8 W x 14.6 D||105||97||92||80||73||74%||120||0.85||60||66|
|FC150ERV||60510007150||29.5 H x 22.5 W x 11.4 D||207||189||187||159||148||76%||120||1.5||60||142|
|FC200ERV||60510007200||29.5 H x 22.5 W x 16.5 D||244||225||208||188||173||81%||120||1.5||60||142|
- Residential Ventilation Reference Guide
- HRV Systems & ERV Systems Product Sheet
- FC80ERV ERV System Submittal Sheet
- FC150ERV ERV System Submittal Sheet
- FC200ERV ERV System Submittal Sheet
- FC80ERV & FC80HRV Installation Manual & Wiring Diagram
- FC150HRV & FC200HRV Installation Manual & Wiring Diagram
- Healthy Home System Control HHSC+ Ventilation Control Wiring Diagram
- FAVC with Dual HRV’s and Dual FAD’s (HRV triggered from FAVC thru ON/OFF and High-Low Wall Switches)
- FAVC controlling HRV/ERV and two FAD dampers on inlet/outlet of HRV/ERV unit
CSA listed and HVI Certified
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATORS
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504