Features of the EvenAir Modulating Ventilation Dampers
EvenAir ventilation system modulates fresh air throughout the home. Every two minutes the modulating ventilation dampers are adjusted 2 percent directing more airflow to the upstairs or downstairs to keep the temperatures within 2 degrees F. Bypass is not used with this system and the equipment operates at its rated efficiency and airflow. Comfort365 ventilation system dampers operate from about 60 to 100 percent open, never close and do not require the gaskets used in zoning dampers that can restrict airflow. Compatible with EvenAir Wired and Communicating Thermostats and ventilation system.
The EvenAir thermostat controls heating, cooling and AIRFLOW to the sleeping and living areas in a home. The thermostat is installed in the downstairs living area, a temperature sensor is installed in the upstairs bedroom area and two modulating dampers are installed to control the airflow to the living and sleeping area. The EvenAir thermostat monitors the temperature at the sensor and the temperature at the
thermostat every 2 minutes during heating and cooling calls. If the temperatures are different, the EvenAir thermostat automatically adjusts the modulating dampers 2% so that more airflow is directed to the space that needs it for a uniformly comfortable home.
Wireless and wired EvenAir Comfort Controls eliminate overcooling and overheating found in commercial and residential applications where a single thermostat controls multiple spaces. EvenAir Comfort Controls allow a user to control the amount of air into a space by opening or closing the damper. EvenAir automatically controls heating, cooling and airflow in two-story homes and provides upstairs and downstairs comfort in all seasons without a zoning panel. EvenAir is also used in one-story homes to provide uniform comfort in the living and sleeping areas.
EvenAir Modulating Ventilation Dampers offers a material savings over zoning system of 47% to 57% savings in purchased materials compared to traditional zoning systems.
The EvenAir Modulating Ventilation Dampers should be installed by a licensed contractor. Find a contractor in your area.
Specifications of the Modulating Ventilation Dampers
|Model||Unit Dimensions (in.)|
|MD Series||Round Damper sizes available: 4" thru 20"
Rectangle Damper sizes available: 8"x8" thru 24"x8", 10"x10" thru 24"x10", and 12"x12" thru 24"x12"
|MDP Series||Round Damper sizes available: 4" thru 20"
Rectangle Damper sizes available: 8"x8" thru 24"x8, 10"x10" thru 24"x10", and 12"x12" thru 24"x12"
- Residential Ventilation Reference Guide
- EvenAir Whole House Comfort Control Product Sheet
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Models T32 and T32WF Datasheet
- EvenAir Wiring Hub Model H32 Datasheet
- EvenAir Plug & Play, Round Damper Model MDP Datasheet
- EvenAir Wireless Temperature Sensor Model TSER Datasheet
- EvenAir Wireless Module Model ER1 Datasheet
- EvenAir AOR Package Engineering Data
- EvenAir RNC Package Engineering Data
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Model T32 Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Model T32WF Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir Wiring Hub Model H32 Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir TSRC Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir WiFi Thermostat Set Up Manual/User Manual
- EvenAir AOR Wiring Daigram
- EvenAir Damper Model MD and MDP Round and Retangular Series Installation/Owner Manual
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE EVENAIR VENTILATION DAMPERS
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504