Features of the FSM Low Profile Flue Damper
The FSM Low Profile Flue Damper is an electronic damper that automatically opens when you turn on your gas logs and closes when you turn them off. It’s installed at the top of your chimney so you never see or hear it operate, but you will immediately notice the difference. no more cold drafts coming down the chimney and no more heated air escaping from the chimney.
Flue Sentinel can save as much as 30% on your energy bill, paying for itself in no time.
The FSM Millivolt Low Profile Round models for gas log fireplaces feature intermittent ignition and standing pilot ignition systems. Low Profile models are 6″ in height and require a chimney cap.
- Seals chimney and eliminates cold drafts
- Eliminates the need for glass doors to conserve heat
- Ultimate convenience, never have to remember to close your flue again
- Traps heat inside the chimney
- The first electronic flue damper for gas log fireplaces
- For hearths up to 6′ wide
- For flue diameters 6″ to 24″
- Meets new fireplace codes
- Square/rectangular models available
Accessories/Parts: Optional Flue Sentinel Termination Caps
The FSM Automatic Flue Dampers should be installed by a licensed contractor. Find a contractor in your area.
Specifications of the FSM Low Profile Flue Damper
|Part Number||Dimensions (inches)||Voltage||
Damper Blade Clearance Required
FSM Low Profile Flue Damper Resources
Additional Flue Damper Options
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504