Features of the EvenAir Wireless Thermostats
The EvenAir Wireless Thermostats work with your heating and cooling appliances to bring temperature balance to your home. EvenAir system thermostat monitors the sleeping area and living area temperatures. The comfort control automatically adjusts the system airflow. Uniform air delivery balances temperatures for a comfortable home. EvenAir is not a zoning system. It offers 42 to 57 percent material savings over traditional zoning systems.
The EvenAir installation is simple. An EvenAir system Communicating Thermostats are installed where existing thermostat is located. A temperature sensor is installed in the sleeping area. Area Comfort Dampers that control the airflow to the sleeping area and living area are installed in the ductwork. Ideal for either residential new construction or add on/replacement projects.
The EvenAir model T32 is a programmable, communicating thermostat with airflow control that meets ASHRAE 62.2 ventilation standard, humidity and whole house fan control, for all equipment.
The EvenAir model T32WF is a Wi-Fi enabled, programmable, communicating thermostat with airflow control that meets ASHRAE 62.2 ventilation standard, humidity and whole house fan control, for all equipment.
Use the H32 EvenAir Wiring Hub for gas/electric equipment, conventional or dual fuel heat pump with 3H/2C, fresh air damper output, humidifier output, DSBK terminal for dehumidification and output for whole house fan control. The ER1 eLink Plugin Radio Module plugs into the wiring hub and is required when using wireless sensors.
EvenAir TSER Wireless Temperature Sensor and EvenAir AMT Type Motorized Damper, with terminals are sold separately. Contact us and we will help you determine what components you need for your specific job.
The EvenAir Wireless Thermostats should be installed by a licensed contractor. Find a contractor in your area.
Specifications of the EvenAir Wireless Thermostats
|Model||Part Number||Unit Dimensions (in.)||Voltage||Watts|
|T32||580011106||4.6 H x 4.3 W x 1 D||24||1.9|
|T32WF||580011107||4.6 H x 4.3 W x 1 D||24||1.9|
EvenAir Wireless Thermostat Resources
- Residential Ventilation Reference Guide
- EvenAir Whole House Comfort Control Product Sheet
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Models T32 and T32WF Datasheet
- EvenAir Wiring Hub Model H32 Datasheet
- EvenAir Plug & Play, Round Damper Model MDP Datasheet
- EvenAir Wireless Temperature Sensor Model TSER Datasheet
- EvenAir Wireless Module Model ER1 Datasheet
- EvenAir AOR Package Engineering Data
- EvenAir RNC Package Engineering Data
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Model T32 Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Model T32WF Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir Wiring Hub Model H32 Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir TSRC Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir WiFi Thermostat Set Up Manual/User Manual
- EvenAir AOR Wiring Daigram
- EvenAir Damper Model MD and MDP Round and Retangular Series Installation/Owner Manual
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504