Features of the EvenAir Temperature Sensors
The EvenAir thermostat monitors the temperature in two locations–sleeping area and living area–to maintain even temperature throughout the home by communicating with a temperature sensor, located in the sleeping area or living area. The temperature is checked every 2 minutes during heating and cooling modes.
When the temperatures differ by more than 2 degrees airflow is automatically adjusted. Each EvenAir damper is adjusted by 2% in the appropriate direction to increase airflow where it is needed. This modulates air delivery to balance temperature throughout the home.
How it Works
When the TS51 and TS52 temperature sensor is installed in the upstairs sleeping area and monitors the temperature in that area. One or two sensors can be installed. When using two sensors, the temperatures are averaged, and the sensors wire in parallel. The TS5 can be optionally used when controlling a whole house fan or economizer. Compatible with T21 and T21WF Communicating Thermostats.
The TSER temperature sensor is installed in the upstairs area and monitors the temperature. The TSER is battery operated and communicates wirelessly using an FCC certified ISM radio. One or two sensors are installed. When two sensors are installed, the temperatures are averaged. The TSER can be optionally used when controlling a whole house fan or economizer. Compatible with T32 and T32WF Communicating Thermostats.
The TS3 temperature sensor monitors the outdoor air temperature and is used with dual fuel heat pump equipment. The TS3 can be optionally used when controlling fresh air, a whole house fan or economizer. Compatible with the H32 wiring hub.
For EvenAir Communicating Thermostats, check out models T32 and T32WF.
EvenAir offers a material savings over zoning system of 47 to 57% savings in purchased materials compared to traditional zoning systems.
EvenAir automatically controls heating, cooling and airflow in one- and two-story homes and provides upstairs and downstairs comfort in all seasons without a zoning system panel. EvenAir provides uniform comfort in the living and sleeping areas.
The EvenAir Temperature Sensors should be installed by a licensed contractor. Find a contractor in your area.
Specifications of the EvenAir Temperature Sensors
|Model||Part Number||Description||Unit Dimensions (in.)|
|TS51||580011301||Wired Temperature Sensor for the sleeping area. Single-sensor installation||4.5 H x 2.7 W x 2 D|
|TS52||580011302||Wired Temperature Sensor for the sleeping area. Dual-sensor installation||4.5 H x 2.7 W x 2 D|
|TSER||580011305||Wireless Temperature Sensor for the sleeping area. Single or dual installation. Battery powered||6.1 H x 3.0 W x 1 D|
|TS3||580011306||Outdoor Temperature Sensor. Required when dual fuel heat pumps are used or for inhibiting 62.2 ventilation.||2.1 H x 2.1 W x 1.3 D|
EvenAir Temperature Sensor Resources
- Residential Ventilation Reference Guide
- EvenAir Whole House Comfort Control Product Sheet
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Models T32 and T32WF Datasheet
- EvenAir Wiring Hub Model H32 Datasheet
- EvenAir Plug & Play, Round Damper Model MDP Datasheet
- EvenAir Wireless Temperature Sensor Model TSER Datasheet
- EvenAir Wireless Module Model ER1 Datasheet
- EvenAir AOR Package Engineering Data
- EvenAir RNC Package Engineering Data
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Model T32 Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Model T32WF Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir Wiring Hub Model H32 Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir TSRC Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir WiFi Thermostat Set Up Manual/User Manual
- EvenAir AOR Wiring Diagram
- EvenAir Damper Model MD and MDP Round and Rectangular Series Installation/Owner Manual
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE EVENAIR TEMPERATURE SENSORS
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504