EvenAir Wiring Hub and Electronic Receiver Module
For Use with T32 and T32WF Communicating Comfort Control Thermostats
The EvenAir Wiring Hub is installed in the equipment area and communicates with the EvenAir communicating thermostat using RS485 and a 4-wire new or existing cable. The Wiring Hub can use wired temperature sensors in the sleeping area for RNC installations or wireless, battery powered temperature sensors for replacement installations. Plug and play dampers are used for fast, error free installation.
Connects to the T32 or T32WF thermostat using existing or new 4-conductor thermostat cable.
Compatible with gas/electric equipment with 2H/2C, conventional or dual fuel heat pumps with 3H/2C.
Use the H32 EvenAir Wiring Hub for gas/electric equipment, conventional or dual fuel heat pump with 3H/2C, fresh air damper output, humidifier output, DSBK terminal for dehumidification and output for whole house fan control. The ER1 eLink Plugin Radio Module plugs into the wiring hub and is required when using wireless sensors.
The ER1 Electronic Receiver Module plugs into the H32 Wiring Hub and is required when using the TSER wireless, battery powered temperature sensor. The ER1 monitors the sensor and whenever the sensor temperature changes one degree, the new temperature is wirelessly sent to the Wiring Hub.
For EvenAir Communicating Thermostats, check out models T32 and T32WF.
The EvenAir thermostat monitors the downstairs and upstairs temperatures and every 2 minutes, during a heating and cooling calls, compares the thermostat and the sensor temperatures and automatically adjusts the modulating dampers 2% so that more airflow is directed to the area that needs it for a uniformly comfortable home.
The EvenAir Comfort Control automatically controls heating, cooling and airflow in one- and two-story homes to provide upstairs and downstairs comfort in all seasons without a zoning panel. EvenAir provides uniform comfort in the living and sleeping areas.
EvenAir offers a material savings over zoning system of 47 to 57% savings in purchased materials compared to traditional zoning systems.
|PART #||MODEL||UNIT DIMENSIONS (in.)||VOLATGE||WATTS|
|580011201||H32||5.5 H x 3.9 W x 1.2 D||24||1.9|
|580011205||ER1||.7 H x 1.1 W x .4 D||n/a||n/a|
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Models T32 and T32WF Datasheet
- EvenAir Wiring Hub Model H32 Datasheet
- EvenAir Plug & Play, Round Damper Model MDP Datasheet
- EvenAir Wireless Temperature Sensor Model TSER Datasheet
- EvenAir Wireless Module Model ER1 Datasheet
- EvenAir AOR Package Engineering Data
- EvenAir RNC Package Engineering Data
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Model T32 Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir Communicating Thermostat Model T32WF Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir Wiring Hub Model H32 Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir TSRC Installation/Owner Manual
- EvenAir WiFi Thermostat Set Up Manual/User Manual
- EvenAir AOR Wiring Daigram
- EvenAir Damper Model MD and MDP Round and Retangular Series Installation/Owner Manual